pGina 3.0 Released!
After fixing up several issues found during beta, along with the help of our community, the pGina team is thrilled to announced that version 3.0 is out of Beta and version 3.0.10 now marks the first full fledged release. Moving forward the 3.0.x series will remain the "stable" release builds, incorporating only bug fixes and high priority changes, while the team begins to tackle new features and enhancements in the 3.1.x series.
Download a copy of the release and please keep the feedback coming.
Highlights of version 3.0 include:
- LDAP, MySQL, Local SAM, Email and other plugins included out of the box
- 100% managed code Plugin API
- Extended and Enhanced Plugin API allows for multiple plugins and additional features
- Supports all Windows plaftorms, from XP SP3 through Windows 8 Developer Preview, x86 and x64 - all from a single installer
- Enhanced stability, improved memory usage and modern standards and practices based code base