pGina 3.1 Released!
After fixing up several issues found during beta, along with the help of our community, the pGina team is thrilled to announced that version 3.1 is out of Beta and version 3.1.8 now marks the first full fledged release. Moving forward the 3.1.x series will remain the “stable” release builds, incorporating only bug fixes and high priority changes, while the team begins to tackle new features and enhancements in the 3.2.x series.
Download a copy of the release and please keep the feedback coming.
Highlights of version 3.1 include:
- LDAP and MySQL plugins now support group-based authorization and local group mapping.
- Progress message now displayed when plugins are executing, with cancel option.
- Plugin API extended with new stateful plugin interface.
- Full support for filtering credential providers.
- Improved simulator with more detailed information.
- Enhanced stability, various bug fixes and other improvements.